Good Feedback,




Here at Madness even the kiddies like the goods. One of our good customers sent us this photo and wrote a nice review we thought we would share.  Thanks Murilo



Here we go my review:
I had only JCW filter installed and I select the Stage 2 package from MM, plus lowering springs set and Hawk performance brakes. By talking on phone with George it was easy for him to capture what I was expecting and it was clear that I was looking for things that I didn't need. It lowered the cost of what I wanted for my car.
1. Response of the car is much better, it got more nervous and the overall handling is awesome.
2. The Madness exhaust sound is really nice and the pop when you release the throttle I am calling as “rolling pop”. I had a session of just of stepping on the gas and releasing just to hear the sound.
3. George's control of scheduling of the parts and response to questions are very prompt. In my personal experience with Mini Madness and George is that he doesn't just want to sell his product and but instead he wants to see a happy customer.
4. My wife drove the car and I was sitting in the curb and watching the car moving around and she cranked 1st and 2nd gear, and was nice to see the Mini stretching on the road, the sound was great both the super charger with more revs now and the exhaust.
5. After that was my turn, groceries shopping will never be the same. I guarantee I will always forget something on the list and the store around the corner is not good anymore and doesn't compare with the ones on the next town.


0 comments: